



On Sunday, November 19th we celebrated Harrison's Baptism! It was so wonderful having family and friends there with us to support him on his special day! Our friends Chad & Amy Walkup are his sponsers! Chad and Harrison even share the same birthday - just 26 years apart, so I know that there will be many fun birthday's to be celebrated together with them! My grandmother Ella and aunt Sue, and Kevin's aunt and uncle (Mary & Frank Hutton) were able to come as well. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at my mom's afterwards with everyone!
Kevin and I are so thankful to have wonderful people surrounding us daily! With Thanksgiving apon us, it's easy to reflect and see just what God has done for all of us this year. I hope each of you are able to be thankful for all He has done for you and share your blessings with others! Enjoy your turkey and stuffing, and have safe travels this coming week and weekend! We love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment