Saturday, December 02, 2006

2 Months

Isn't that the sweetest little face!!!!
I have a feeling that Harrison is trying to tell all of us to stop looking at his tummy! We just know that he is a healthy boy!


I can't believe that Harrison is already 2 months old!!! Some days it feels like he has been apart of our family forever, and others we have to pinch ourselves to see if it really is true that we have this little boy! Every day is a blessing for us! He will be having his check-up this week, so I'll be sure to post his measurements! I know that he is a big boy - considering he is already wearing 6 month size clothes - so it will be fun to see just how big he really is!!

1 comment:

Kari, RN said...

What adorable pictures! He's such a cutie!!