You maybe wondering why it has taken me so long to make a new post? Last week I worked for the first time since having Harrison, so my days were consumed with being gone, and then trying to get in as much time as possible with him in the evenings! We both faired well, and now I think the Grandma's are wanting new careers - watching their grandson! It sounded like he was the perfect baby for them - it does sound a little "too good to be true," but I'm sure he didn't cause too much grief. Harrison is growing by leaps and bounds! He will have another check-up in February, but today I wanted to see just how big a 9 month sleeper would be on him, and both Kevin and I agreed that they fit him very well. Not alot of extra room, so I think we will be sporting a bigger size! I still can't figure out how a 3 month old can wear 9 month clothes? How big is he???! No wonder people say that he looks "healthy"! Harrison is smiling more, reaching and playing with toys, and still a great sleeper! He amazes us everyday, and we thank God for bringing him into our lives! It's hard to imagine our family without him, so I guess we'll keep him! What a wonderful little bundle!
1 comment:
What a sweetie! Grandma Lois told me how good a baby Harrison is. And it sure looks like it.
But really, what is he teaching that dad?
lol
Auntie Ruth
;)
Post a Comment