
Harrison managed to get a cold this week, so we have been wiping and sucking his nose out, and cleaning off his face. He absolutely loves sucking on a washcloth, so I had to throw this one in here. As you can see, he still maintains his positive attitude!

"Hey mom, I found some things in Pottery Barn Kids that I want you to order!"

He loves putting his foot up on the table when he's in his highchair.

Ooh, Puffs! That pincer grasp is finally happening! It is so fun watching him feed himself. If you can't tell, there is a puff in his right hand already. He's already practicing the stuffing technique. It won't be long before he will be doing it all himself! Where did our baby go?!
1 comment:
I love seeing pictures of Harrison! You do such a great job of posting so many new and exciting things that he is discovering. What a fun baby he seems to be. Enjoy these months...
Post a Comment