Monday, July 30, 2007

Busy Weekend

Saturday evening we went to Battle Lake for their parade. This was a first for us this summer, and Harrison did really well and was pretty attentive to what was going on.
I just loved seeing Harrison's dirty feet! He has really taken off with walking this last week, so we are always on the move. Of coarse he's not doing it by himself yet, so my back gets a little sore from doing this most of the day! We understand why walkers were invented - but, we probably won't be investing in one.
Kevin decided to air out his tent and make it a boys only tent. They had a great time in there while I worked on supper.
The boys hard at work! Loran & Jeff came over to help us fix our water heater! No hot water until Monday morning since Friday night when we noticed it. I don't care to take any more "shiver showers" as Kevin calls them. Even during the summer! I can't tell you how great it felt to take a hot shower this morning!
Jeff entertained (acrobated) Harrison most of the time that they were over. I know that Harrison will miss Jeff when he's away in Canada for the school year.

1 comment:

stumbo fam said...

Your pictures turned out great! I'm so glad you guys came with us. We had a great time!