Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ode to Cracker

Sad picture, I know! But many of you have been asking how I'm feeling, and this might say it all for you! I was so amazed back on Sept. 14 (when this pic was taken) that I made the State of MN with my saltine. That was about the only thing that sparked my curiosity that day. Sorry to say, and I'm not a complainer (most of the time), but I do get really crumby with my pregnancies! And this time 24 hour morning sickness kicked in 4 weeks earlier than with Harrison! I'm hoping that it will get done 4 weeks earlier than last time, so my hopes are still up for that. Since I was sick so early we (me & my doctor) were wondering about twins, so that was one of the reasons for the ultrasound picture (only 1 baby in there.) Plus she couldn't get the heartbeat with the Doppler when I was in, but not to worry obviously, it was in the 160's! So...if I may make a prayer request, I would really appreciate a reprieve from the constant sickness that I have been feeling for the last 2 months!
Sorry to be lacking in the posts department as well! I'm usually so good, but Baby R. is requiring me to rest when possible with a 1 year old running in the house! Thanks for understanding!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my prayers for sure! I remember the "all day" sickness that lasted for 4 1/2 months!! Take care of yourself and enjoy the rest (when possible)!! God bless! -emily d.

djrogness said...

You poor thing! You are in our prayers and we're hoping that you start to feel better soon!

sevenstroms said...

Maybe you are having twins.....!!! Wouldn't that be exciting! I was so sick with the twins! I will pray for you that you begin the 'feel good' stage of your pregnancy!
Hey and aren't you proud of me for commenting!

Andrea said...

Hang in there, Brooke! I found that if I kept moving I didn't feel as yucky. Hopefully, you'll find the "magic trick" with this one soon. :) I will pray for you! Nice work on the saltine...

CJ Olson said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry that you have morning sickness and have a 1 year old running your house! We will be praying for you that the morning sickness goes away and that you get your energy back!