Friday, March 14, 2008

No Play Day

This was the scene at our house today! Like I said, Harrison had 3 shots on Wednesday and one is known to cause a fever, but I wasn't expecting a reaction like this. It started in the middle of the night, and has lasted all day, even with Tylenol. PLUS, I noticed that a corner of his 3rd molar is ready (if it hasn't already) to come through! I have never seen Harrison like this. Wanting to be held all day, or to lay by him on the couch. So for obvious reasons, he didn't even play at all today. I just hope it leaves as quickly as it came!
OH, and he has never laid on the couch for one second either, besides for some sort of play.
He didn't even mind a cool washcloth on his head. I love how he has both hands under is neck! My poor baby!

4 comments:

Candis Berge said...

ah, that is so sad, that picture of him laying on the couch. I sure hope the next post is soon and shows him back to his old self!

stumbo fam said...

Poor guy!! I hope he feels better soon! He looks so cute on the couch though!!

djrogness said...

Poor little guy! Hope he's feeling better!

Kari, RN said...

Oh, poor kid! He sure does look pretty miserable, but I bet it was a nice change to cuddle all day! We'll look forward to seeing him back to normal again soon!