I honestly don't think that there is a better lake in the state of Minnesota.
After meeting Kevin and being on this lake, nothing really seems to compare. Thankfully Loran & Lois got a place on Pickerel again last fall and we have been reaping the benefits of such a great place! The boys love it out there. Harrison asks everyday if we are going to the lake.
There is a rope on the tree in the back yard that Harrison like to hang on. Emmett just watches. This is a good thing.
Ailie thought that the exercise ball was a big hit! She also liked the beach, but this was the shot that Kevin got.
And Franklin was a good babe through everything, hardly putting up a fuss! Isn't he sweet? I love his hair!
I guess we were too busy at the beach to take any pictures there? Hmmm... I guess we'll have to get better at that. All the bigger kids got rides on the jet ski, made sand castles, and splashed in the crystal clear water! What a perfect day!
1 comment:
just saw your post...that day was a blast. thanks again for having us over. pickerel is the best hands down! cass
Post a Comment