Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Couple Little Projects...

I've had these pictures hanging out on my computer for a little while. But I'm trying to save stuff, so then I have a post to share every few days.
Stinky finally has a new friend! Radish the Raccoon was made a couple Sunday's ago while the boys napped. This isn't the best picture, and it's hard to see, but he turned out pretty cute! Radish wasn't the name that we picked, but what the pattern called him.
I also was challenging myself to make a sweater for Emmett. I found some cute yarn at the store in town, and finished it a few weeks ago as well. I had been waiting to find some buttons for the top. It really was easy, and I definitely learned a lot. Now I know how to do it better next time (whenever that happens).
There was a Girls Night/Project Night at church last week, and I was able to attempt a pair of mittens for Harrison that I promised to make way back during the summer. I finished one that night, and then the other one the next day. Harrison was so surprised when I pulled the one out of my bag on Saturday morning. And then even more excited when I finished the other while he was napping that day. I am going to wash them because they are a little big for him. I tried to get some pictures of them, but Emmett was too interested in them that he kept taking them away.
Now I need to figure out what to do next. Scary that I don't already know and have the stuff for it. Oh well.


2 comments:

The Fyllings said...

Wow...you finished those mittens in a hurry...critters, sweaters, mittens...you are very talented!!

Thorson's said...

Sounds like your next project should be Emmett's mittens!