Monday, November 23, 2009

On the Floor...


At the most interesting times, these two will lay on the floor together, or on top of each other. Nicely, I might add. This day Emmett was pretending to sleep on the floor, so Harrison decided to join him. I'm pretty sure I was making supper at the time, and was happy that they weren't whining and pulling on my leg.
Notice that I can't remember what I was doing because the pictures that I just took off my camera are from a month ago. I don't really like to admit that, but I guess it shows just how busy we've/I've been this month.
Just know that now I have a plethora of pictures to choose from to update you with over the next couple weeks!

1 comment:

Henrik and Carrie said...

Playing nicely on the floor?? How do you do it? What do you feed them? I need your recipes!

Happy Thanksgiving!