Oh Brooke! THANK YOU for sharing the video with us...it's the next best thing to being there! I so wish we could have been there to celebrate this most wonderful day with all of you! It brought tears to my eyes "seeing" you again, and I even got a glimpse of my little Harrison! :) We miss you all so very much! Thanks again for posting this...I know I'll be watching it again and again to "see" you! Love you, Cass
1 comment:
Oh Brooke! THANK YOU for sharing the video with us...it's the next best thing to being there! I so wish we could have been there to celebrate this most wonderful day with all of you! It brought tears to my eyes "seeing" you again, and I even got a glimpse of my little Harrison! :) We miss you all so very much! Thanks again for posting this...I know I'll be watching it again and again to "see" you! Love you, Cass
Post a Comment