I clearly remember this stage with Emmett.
The random movings of an 8 months old.
Not so much crawling, scooting and the like, but somehow moving without really moving.
That's what we have going on in our house right now!
And I can clearly remember that shortly after this not moving moving came army style crawling. Weird to think that soon she will have purposeful movements, and starting a whole new stage!
Maura has been able to roll from her back to tummy since she was 3 months old, but two weeks ago finally achieved the "easier" of the two, tummy to back. This has made her life less stressful, since she is no longer stuck on her stomach.
An interesting tidbit is that through her teething she has decided that the best remedy for her gums is the fiber of the carpet. I kept finding her face down sucking and biting on the carpet. Ewwww!!!! However I couldn't make her stop, so I just let her be happy with the carpet being a teething relief. Thankfully I had the carpets cleaned before we moved in, but I know that it's not perfect either.
Here's the girl face down.
1 comment:
Such a fascinating little girl! I can tell you are not a first-time mom--you are so laid back in your comments! Blessings to you and your little ones.
Post a Comment