Monday, May 23, 2011

Charmer Girl...

This little girl can put on quite the charm!

She can smile and giggle! Make super funny faces!!


I just love those 2 little teeth in this picture!


She was really into just opening her mouth like this, for whatever reason, I'm not sure.


One minute she is happy and a lark, and the next she is in pieces.


Really? This is one I'm not too sure I can handle easily.


And it came at the exact moment that a friend said it would, 10 months!

I know this is the beginning of the next stage of life with her wanting to be more independent, yet still wanting everyone to do everything for her. Nap time and bedtime are really interesting now, as she knows she can pull herself up everywhere, and doesn't want to sit and lay down for rest. You know, she's a big girl, and big girl's don't NAP! At least that's what she thinks.


We'll see how long it takes to convince her that she's not really in control, and that she needs to do what we think she should. We all know that she still doesn't sleep all night, so we have a few things to work on.

No comments: