Okay, so the order of these pictures is not how I intended them to be, but backwards.
The kids love getting covered up on the couch.
And then, very quickly, get quite silly by kicking their legs and making the other kid mad by making the blanket go on the floor... Rough life, I know.
I was happy that I got some smiles (or not) out of it to share!
He did make sure to have his sheep with him.
I guess Maura's silly smile makes up for Emmett's.
She had to have her kitty and baby with her under the blanket, which I thought was a very sweet thing of her to care about.
Maura and Emmett enjoying their blanket time on the couch.
She had to have her kitty and baby with her under the blanket, which I thought was a very sweet thing of her to care about.
and actual enjoy each other being there.
I know it will be soon enough when they will all be in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment