Monday, March 11, 2013

Hibernating...


I guess you can say that I've been hibernating from the bog this winter.  It's not intentional.  I just somehow forgot to put this on my list of things to do each day... or week... or month even.  One would think that with one being in school full-time, there would be more "free" time to do things like this, but that hasn't held true for me.

Along with that, the other struggle is that I never take pictures.  Unless if it is a finished knitting project that I need to document for my Ravelry profile.  At one time I thought that even if I had a nice camera I would take more pictures, but now I think my biggest asset would be to have a small, pocket size camera that could be with me wherever I go.  I don't have a smartphone, so I don't take pictures with that either.  I guess it's good that I'm not a scrapbooker either, because my children's albums at graduation would be about 10 pages thick. Grin.  And when I do take pictures, there is always one child that isn't looking at the camera (evidence above).

So... my apologizes to you if you have been waiting on pins and needles each day for updated pictures of my children, or if you are just curious about life in our home lately.  Just tell yourself that "no news is good news" and assume we are good.  Grin.  Maybe this fall when two children are away at school I will accomplish more in the blog department, but don't hold your breath because I can't guarantee anything, and would hate to have you die waiting.

No comments: