Monday, February 05, 2007
4 Month Check-up
Sorry I'm not posting any new pictures today, but I still wanted to let you know how Harrison's 4 month check-up went! Dr. Magnuson said that he is a healthy boy, so nothing to worry about in terms of that. But most importantly I'm sure you're all dying to hear how big he is (as was I)??!! Harrison measured 25.5 inches long in the 80th percentile, and 17.5 pounds in the 90th percentile!!! No wonder my arms get tired by the end of the day! Seeing the figures I can understand why Harrison is wearing 9 month size clothes! He did get the same shots that he got at 2 months, but this time he didn't even really cry! He frowned and whimpered a little, but then gave a big cheesy smile, so I don't think he minded to much. He cried more when I had to put him in his car seat - imagine that! Now we are taking a little nap and will probably be up in the next 30 minutes to eat again! Thanks for checking to see how Harrison is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my stars!! Well now Grandma Lois doesn't feel as guilty when her arms get tired too!
Wow! He is growing. I have been keeping updated on you guys through your blog. It is so great to see faces of old friends. This is Kari Hantho from HLA. It has been quite a while. Just want to let you know that I am praying for you guys and your growing boy. Kari Hantho
Post a Comment