Sunday, February 04, 2007

First Company!!!

Harrison sporting his new hat that Andrew got for him - Little K Fed!
Andrew and Harrison spending some time together before Andrew had to leave.
Picture time for the 3 guys! I think Harrison will fit right in with whatever Daddy and Andrew do. I know Kevin is already "running" Harrison's legs!
It was such and honor and privilege to have Kevin's friend Andrew come and stay with us this weekend! Andrew will be leaving for China at the end of this month, so it was great that he took time out of his busy schedule to come and hang out at the Rogness household. In fact, Andrew has been our first overnight guest since Harrison has been born!! We will miss not having Andrew in the country with us, but we know that he will do well in China and hope the best for him! I'm sure that he would appreciate your prayers for him and the work that he will be doing there!

1 comment:

The Erickson Family said...

Hi Kevin, Brooke & Harrison -

Kevin, this is Shannon Overland from HLA! It is so much fun to see photos of your beautiful family! Fun to see photos of Andrew too on here. It would be so much fun to hear from you! We are expecting our first baby in a matter of weeks. I'm 35 weeks along now. Please write when you can!

~ Shannon (sands1198@yahoo.com)

www.sands1198.blogspot.com