That's hilarious! I was thinking I shouldn't laugh that he just walked right into the wall, pretty hard, but then I heard your laugh and knew it was okay!! :)
Sad aren't we! It didn't even phase him though! Go figure! That's why the camera is so shakey, we were laughing at him walking around not being able to see and not running into anything yet, UNTIL... Cheap humor!
3 comments:
That's hilarious! I was thinking I shouldn't laugh that he just walked right into the wall, pretty hard, but then I heard your laugh and knew it was okay!! :)
Sad aren't we! It didn't even phase him though! Go figure! That's why the camera is so shakey, we were laughing at him walking around not being able to see and not running into anything yet, UNTIL... Cheap humor!
I had to watch it twice because it was so funny! It didn't phase Harrison a bit!
Post a Comment