Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mover & Shaker

Hey everyone! Just a little note to share that I think we might have another mover & shaker on our hands! I felt Baby R. move for the first time this morning and it felt like it was doing aerobics! Or maybe I should say, water aerobics! This is about the same time in my pregnancy that I felt Harrison, so I've been waiting to see how soon this one would start in! I had a doctor's appointment last week, and everything seems to be very normal and progressing in the way it should! Only 3 weeks until I go back again! I know this pregnancy is going to go SO fast! Hope you all are looking forward to eating pounds of turkey next week along with all the trimmings!

2 comments:

Henrik and Carrie said...

The Hat stories are hilarious! I love to read about Harrison's antics!

So excited to hear that you are feeling the baby! What a miracle!

Hallie said...

Congrats on baby moving. I hope you are feeling better! If I don't talk to you before Thursday, have a Happy Thanksgiving!