Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby Poll

Okay, so I'm not a techie kind of person, so if anyone knows how to make this easier, let me know!
I thought that it would be fun to hear what people are thinking about Baby R. and who, when, etc. he/she might be! Under the comments I would love to hear if you think it will be:
1. Boy or Girl
2. Date it's born - Due date is May 6th
3. Weight
4. Inches
This is just for fun, but I'm always interested to hear the feeling/vibes people are getting! I think there is only 26 days left until my due date, so I guess it's appropriate to start having fun with this!

14 comments:

Hallie said...

1. Girl
2. May 1st
2. 8lbs 6oz
3. 20 inches

Anonymous said...

girl May 6th 7lbs 18" one more thing black hair grampa

Anonymous said...

1. Boy
2. May 3rd
3. 7lb 7oz
4. 21 inches
I have no clue!!!!!

Auntie Jill

Anonymous said...

1. Girl w dark hair
2. April 27th
3. 7# 5oz
4. 19 inches


Kisses and Hugs to Harrison

Anonymous said...

1. Girl
2. April 29th
3. 7 lbs even
4. 17 inches

-Daddy Kevin

Anonymous said...

boy
May 1st
7 lbs 9 oz
19 1/2 inches

ML Rusch said...

1. Girl
2. May 2nd (Since Harrison is on the 2nd of Oct.)
3. 7 lbs 7 oz
4. 19"
It's getting close!!!

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

Where did Hallie learn to count?!?!?!
1. Boy
2. May 7th
3. 7lb. 10oz.
4. 20 in.

djrogness said...

1. Girl
2. May 2nd
3. 7 lbs., 8 oz.
4. 19 1/2 inches

Can't wait to meet this Little One!!

Anonymous said...

While I would like to say a girl on May first I would not be surprised by a boy on April 30 (Brooke's b-day). I'm guessing 9lbs 1 oz 21 inches.
Grandma Lois

Henrik and Carrie said...

1. Girl (Hailey)
2. May 4th
3. 7lbs 2 oz
4. 20 inches

Blessings on your last few weeks!

CJ Olson said...

Can I request a picture of the mommy so that I can figure stuff out?

1. Girl
2. May 1 (It's a fun day....she could share with me)
3. 8lbs
4. 19.5 inches

If I get a picture I might change my response! :-)

Anonymous said...

1. Girl
2. May 3rd
3. 8lbs. 8 oz
4. 21 inches

Anonymous said...

Boy
May 3
8lbs 9oz
20 inches

Totally a quess, I really have no idea! :)