I know many of you are wanting some sort of update on the pregnancy. I am officially 38 weeks today, which means that my doctor has given me the okay to go into labor at anytime. If only the baby knew that! That is pretty much all I can tell you. No major signs that it will be anytime in the real near future, but you never know! I guess you'll just have to stay posted.
We have managed to get the nursery back to a nursery again, and have Harrison all transitioned into his new room, and sleeping in his big boy bed wonderfully! Whew! He amazes us everyday! We basically know that this next child couldn't possibly be as easy as Harrison has been, so we're bracing ourselves for a challenge! We have the gender neutral clothes ready and washed for Baby R. So I guess you could say I've had my share of nesting this last week. Do I have everything done that I want to at this point? NO! But I'm not stressing about it.
I've also decided that if I'm tired when Harrison is napping, I do to! Could I be working on more projects? Probably, but I also want to be sane! Other than that, the Rogness household has been pretty much the same. I will try to get one last picture of me posted soon, so you can see the giant bump! If I don't have the baby first!
6 comments:
Kevin and Brooke! this is so exciting - 9 months is up and baby r. will be here so soon! I cannot wait to meet him/her. i'm thinking about you guys - shelley
Yeah the time is coming to an end! We'll be praying for you and the safe arrival of little R!
Hard to believe Baby R is almost here! We cannot wait to meet him or her. Eric is convinced it's a girl, but I'm not so sure. Can't wait to hear! Love you!
Well, I am committed now to checking your blog first... just in case there is news....
Keep us posted!
Can't wait to meet Little Cousin R! E and I have been talking about Harrison having a new baby brother or sister, just like she has M. She's very excited! Keep us posted!!
It's almost time! I can't wait to keep checking back to see when this little one arrives. I'll be praying for you as you nest and rest, and for the safe delivery of Baby R!
Post a Comment