Monday, July 14, 2008

Doctor X 2

So, I know that many people are aware that Emmett was going to have an appointment today, and are just as curious as I was as to how big he's gotten since the last time. He managed to weigh in at 16 pounds 4 ounces (no percentage available for this number), and 24 1/4 inches long (95th percentile). So, he has grown quite a bit in the last 8 weeks!
Harrison also managed to go to the doctor today as well. He had a fever and sore throat the past couple days, but fortunately the doctor said he appears to be well. It sounded like he could have a touch of croup, but ears, throat and lungs all looked and sounded good! Harrison also got weighed and is 29 pounds. Only 3 more months until his 2 year check-up.
Nothing like confusing the nurses when you see them twice in one day with 2 different kids!
Sorry no pictures with this post, but I don't have time to upload right now. Maybe in the next couple of days :)

5 comments:

Danny and Mandy said...

It may take Zeke a little while to catch up to you Emmett! :)

Anonymous said...

I knew that my arms were sore for good reason after this weekend!! I love my big boys!!

Auntie Jill

Andrea said...

WOW! Now that's a big boy! You are going to have fabulously toned arms after hauling that one around.

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

Two trips to the doctor makes for a full day! Glad the boys are doing well. Who knows how big H & E will be when we see them?! And as others have mentioned, no need to go to the gym when you have such a great workout at home! : )

Kristina said...

I love all those rolls on Emmett! They are so cute! You will definitely not have to worry about your arms! Our Joey is just the opposite (his brother and sister were not), he is 13months and almost 19 pounds and also doesn't make the charts!