
Since we know potty training will be on the horizon, I bought a potty chair for Harrison. It looks like he's pretty comfortable with his clothes on, we'll have to see what he thinks when it's time to actually try it for real!

Emmett and Harrison holding the "
peesh" or now "bush" (sheep) that my brother gave them as baptism gifts. Harrison would love to claim Emmett's too, and that's okay for now!

We had a small family gathering this last weekend with Lois' family (~40 of us) and unfortunately we didn't get too many pictures. I did manage to get a couple pics of Harrison and Jet! He loved following Jet around and thankfully Jet was very patient, and Harrison was kind too.

Emmett playing on his floor gym, and Harrison trying to help him!
2 comments:
I love that picture on the potty chair. Hilarious! Emmett is getting so big! Where have I been?
Have you started the potty training yet? Bennett is super interested in the potty.
Post a Comment