Good friends of ours, Chad & Amy, had twin girls 33 days before Emmett was born. Amy and I had a great time being pregnant together (besides all the uncomfortablness that goes with it). I was even the first person that found out there were 2 babies in her tummy! What an exciting moment! Anyways, we have been meaning to get pictures of the 3 of them, and we finally managed to capture it last weekend! The girls are 5 months and Emmett almost 4 months (when the pics were taken).
Can you tell the girls aren't identical?!
It will be so fun to have these kids grow up together! We always joked how funny it was that they managed to become a family of 4 before us, and Harrison was 18 months old when the girls were born! We now are unable to ride together anywhere due to the number of car seats needed for our families. I guess we'll just have to keep taking date nights together without the chillin's!
No comments:
Post a Comment