
Here's Harrison with his new Play-
Doh! He stayed busy for 30 minutes, and I basically had to cut him off for lunch and a nap, so this will be a new activity for times when I need time.

When mom's away, the boys will play - their own way! Use your imagination . . . Harrison was pushing Emmett on the bus. Of coarse someone had to put him on the bus. I wonder who that could have been???

The boys taking their naps. Kevin likes to take the boys into Harrison's bed a play in the evenings - SO NICE!


The little guy has had his first puff! He still gags on them a little bit, and he can't pick them up and put them in his mouth on his own yet. So they are kind of a toy at this point in time. Harrison has managed to pretty much eat what was left of the container after this episode, so I don't have any more to give Emmett right now. It was funny to look over and see Harrison pour the puffs out of the container into a little cup that was sitting on the floor. Put the lid back on, and place it back on the counter, before coming back to grab the cup to consume his self-served snack. Now I really need to pay attention to what is close the the edge of my counters!
5 comments:
Your boys have the greatest cheeks! Do you just squeeze them all day long?
Between sqeezing, kissing, and nibbling on them, yes...I pretty much do it all day!
Such fun brother pics! It is so amazing how much E looks like H did at that age! Happy Advent...
I wish Bennett would play with playdoh. He just seems bored when I make it and bring it out. :o( I LOVE Harrison's cubby little hand in the photo with the puffs. I love those puffs! The sweet potato ones are the best! :o)
Oops... I meant Emmett's cute little hand!
Post a Comment