So where in the world have we been??
You may be asking yourself this, but some may not either.
I've totally been thrown off schedule!
I wasn't even aware that this was the case until I had been talking to a friend about how I am feeling "off" lately. (No needing to worry, I'm a totally scheduled person and when my day is off, I'm a little off.)
You can tell that my last post was a number of weeks ago. Shortly after that, Emmett decided that it was officially time to go to one nap a day. Something that I've been waiting for, but not realizing that this would be a major mix-up to my day. Due to the fact that he was no longer napping in the morning, I also didn't get my time doing things at the computer like I did for the last year or so. The frustrating part is that I still haven't found a time in my day to do it. While the boys nap in the afternoon I have much more important things that I attend to - my quiet time, reading God's Word. This is far to much of an important thing for me to give up, or try to switch. This has worked for the last year, and we all know that when we don't get that time, the rest of the day doesn't seem to go right. So I do not mess with this "scheduled" activity. I have tried getting on the computer after my quiet time, but once the fingers hit the keys, four little eyes have a way of popping open in a flash. Then I get frustrated for not finishing what I set out to do.
So, I do have some figuring out to do with when I'm going to download pictures to my computer, and then upload them to the blog. (No, I haven't even been able to get pictures to the computer yet. Otherwise I would have posted some new pictures.)
In other news, Emmett is officially walking and is spending much more time toddling around during the day. It's about time, but I also wasn't rushing it either. With it coming much later, it also required less of me holding his hands learning to walk.
In recap, I don't know when I'll be posting pictures yet, and who knows when I'll be popping back on to write either. But thankfully, I had this moment to let you know that we haven't forgot about you fellow bloggers!
No comments:
Post a Comment