There really is no excuse to my absence in blogging.
I could tell you everything we've had going on the past 4 or so months, but I don't think that it is completely necessary.
I'll just get you caught up with a few (meaning I really don't have many from my camera) pictures of the boys the past couple months.
______________________
I'm not one for matching with the boys, but oddly enough they were the pajamas on top of the pile for each boy that night. So matchy, matchy ball squared they were.
Also, I left right before this picture, and both the boys were having a complete fit/meltdown. Nothing like trying to make a mom feel bad for leaving like that, but Kevin got the proof that they really weren't as broke up as it seemed.
(I really don't feel too bad leaving the boys crying, but I often wonder if I will be called back home when they act that way.)
I have no idea what this picture is from, or why it was even taken. Honestly. Just thought it was too funny seeing them stand on the counter/sink to see outside.
We are all so happy that spring is finally here! Emmett and Harrison both love being outside! Here is the little man playing under the slide and having so much fun without big brothers orders.
And if you didn't notice previously, I am less than 10 weeks away from having the 3rd addition to our family! Some moments when I think of this I need to take a deep breath, and other times I want to get it over with. I am going to the doctor now every 2 weeks, which makes the time fly by even faster.
The boys are super excited about the baby, and we seem to have a conversation about it on a daily basis. This picture was too cute of Emmett giving the baby a drink of water from his sippy cup. This picture was taken almost 2 months ago now! Thankfully they aren't asking if the baby is coming today, or anytime really soon for that fact. Harrison understands that summer weather needs to be here, and that it will be hot outside, and we'll be going to the lake, for the baby to be ready to be born.
My work schedule is slowing down a bit, and I will be done covering maternity leave about 2 weeks before I'm due.
We've got tons of stuff to do and get ready for, so I can feel stressed a bit at times. But each day I try to just get through that day, and if I get something extra done, then "Wahoo!"
Be sure to keep checking back as I hope to be more on top of things during the upcoming months!
The boys are super excited about the baby, and we seem to have a conversation about it on a daily basis. This picture was too cute of Emmett giving the baby a drink of water from his sippy cup. This picture was taken almost 2 months ago now! Thankfully they aren't asking if the baby is coming today, or anytime really soon for that fact. Harrison understands that summer weather needs to be here, and that it will be hot outside, and we'll be going to the lake, for the baby to be ready to be born.
We've got tons of stuff to do and get ready for, so I can feel stressed a bit at times. But each day I try to just get through that day, and if I get something extra done, then "Wahoo!"
Be sure to keep checking back as I hope to be more on top of things during the upcoming months!
No comments:
Post a Comment