Harrison and Emmett are playing... nicely to be honest. (This doesn't happen much, so I'm not going to interrupt it). The funny thing is that Harrison is calling Emmett something other than his name. It took me a bit to figure it out, but finally did. Guess what he is calling him??
GRANDSON!!
Hmmm, I wonder where he picked that up from?
....................................
Oh yes, I did go on a trip a week ago for a few days with "my boss" and good friend for work at church. I didn't bring my camera, but she did. Feel free to click here (if you haven't seen them already) to check out what we did. Some/or most of you may not be surprised by what seems to be the main theme of the trip. Even though it is the furthest thing from what we did.
......................................
Also... is it true that as I look at my ticker that I am officially below the 100 day mark? Okay, seriously, the double digit thing is just kind of crazy. Man, oh man, do we have some decisions to make and projects to be done! Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment