Tuesday, June 22, 2010

8 Years...

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary!
In some ways it seems like 8 years, and others it seems like it was just yesterday!
I hope my honey knows how much I love him and appreciate him! He is the best daddy to my 3 kiddos, and couldn't ask for anyone better to spend life with. I know that I've been a super bear cat during my pregnancy, so I'm hoping that life can resume to my back-to-normal self soon (aka - get out baby)!!
One of my desires when I was pregnant with Emmett was that I wouldn't have him on my birthday. And thankfully I didn't. Three days later though, he came into this world! Today I'm thankful that I'm not in labor again. I cherish the fact that each person/holiday/special occasion has it's own day unique to it's own, not shared with someone/thing else. However, I was hoping, yet knowing that it was highly unlikely, that the baby would have been born last Friday the 18th. My brother and I were secretly hoping that this baby would have shared our dad's birthday. He would have been 61 years old on that day. It was not meant to be though, which is completely fine too, because it would have went against my principle of no shared dates. I guess that we'll be playing the waiting game a few more weeks to see what day this baby does finally arrive on. We have some other family birthday's coming this week, so I guess we'll have to see if it shares any with them!

No comments: