Today is the start of day 3 for Harrison wearing only undies!!
The past 2 days have gone great, and even no accidents!
It was something that he just needed to make up his mind about, and now that he has, he is doing wonderful. Honestly, I do think that this was the best process for him because he actually learned what it feels like to have to go, not to be asked or put on the potty constantly, and just be aware and understand what it means. Has he done #2 yet?? Nope. But he's not an everyday kind of kid, and my hope is that it will be as easy as it has been so far.
He still does wear a diaper at night, but I can't expect him to go 10+ hours yet without going. That one diaper a day is not a big deal in my mind.
I guess I'll enjoy my few days of 1 in diapers before I have 2 in diapers again! Hey, at least it's better than 3.
2 comments:
Yay Harrison!!
Good thing or Emmett may have beat him!
Post a Comment