I set them up for this picture all by myself!
I felt unsure and uptight when Emmett was a baby with Harrison trying to hold him,
but I guess this time I figure I've got to just do it.
There will be lots of things I'll have to do.
So why not put my 2 week old baby in the arms of my 3.5 year old,
who is quite sassy and crazy.
Amazingly she didn't make and peep, and almost seemed quite at home in the arms of the boys.
Brave little girl, that's all I know!
And since you can't see it well, her shirt says, "little sister."
One of the things that I needed to buy, because it was just too cute to not put in the cart.
3 comments:
SWEET picture! Nice work!
look at my two most handsome boys!!! love love their haircuts...they look SO grown up! and little Emmers is now a big brother, oh my word I miss them!
Cass
This picture is just adorable! Congrats on your beautiful little girl and I'm so happy that I got to hold her!
Post a Comment