We achieved the second part of potty training today!!!!
We gave Harrison a special treat (McDonald's yogurt parfait) after he did this portion as well, and we've been reminding Emmett that he gets to have a special treat too when he goes.
All of a sudden I noticed him doing things indicating that he needed to go, so I scooped him up and brought him to the bathroom. He didn't want to go, but reminded him again of his treat that he's asked for previously. Thankfully I think he's not stubborn enough yet to hold it in, and his body took over and was able to accomplish the goal!!!!
His special treat?? To go to Home Depot and sit on the tractors!! Love this kid!
I think we might throw in a yogurt parfait to seal the deal.
1 comment:
Woo hoo.....way to go Emmett!! I'm sure that you are thrilled that you only have basically one still in diapers! What a relief!!
Post a Comment