Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In the Kitchen...

I think the kitchen tends to be one of the places that families hang out.

I mean, there is food there, right?!

Our family is no different, and whether it is for a meal, snack, or just visiting, we seem to chat often at the table in the kitchen.


I just love this random, crazy picture Harrison while he is eating his oatmeal for breakfast. I'm pretty sure that he is trying to tell one of the youngin's to do something specific, and they aren't listening. It happens often in our house.



I know I've already shared with you the love that Maura has for the pantry, but here is a picture description of what she does. She brings random items from the pantry to the opposite side of the table, sits and does random pouring/shaking/pounding/whatever with them, then returns them politely to the pantry (most of the time). I never tire of seeing her play like this, and most times it happens while I am cooking in the kitchen.



This is classic Maura silly face. She says "eeeeese" for the camera whenever she sees it, and just brings out the funniest side of her.


Emmett was too serious this day, and didn't' want to be involved in any pictures. Oh well...

1 comment:

CJ Olson said...

I love Mara's expression! In our house we go through stages where they will pose for me or not want the Amerasian near them. Thankfully they seem to trade off on not wanting pictures taken.