Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Going Back to Christmas...

There really isn't a good excuse for not having any Christmas pictures up yet. I just didn't have the motivation to get them from my camera to the computer. Now that I've done that, I can get them up on the blog. Whew!


We did Christmas as our immediate family before the extended festivities began.

Maura got a new book...


Emmett got some new puzzles...

And Harrison got Lincoln Logs!
Don't let the picture fool you into thinking that he wasn't completely excited, because he was! Harrison loves Lincoln Logs! He got introduced to them at church during Exhale (our mom group). He talked about them constantly, so we thought that maybe he would enjoy some at home, and spur some creativity considering he's not into drawing or coloring.

We also had a couple of our regular babysitters come by with some little gifts for the kiddos! A couple videos and a new pair of pajamas later, and they were thrilled for Christmas to really get started.

This is just the first installment of our Christmas together. I like to break it down so that it's not so overwhelming for me, or anyone else that might read this.

No comments: