
I hope this picture isn't too dark, but his eyes looked buggy with the flash. Harrison was all snuggled in this morning when I went up to feed him. Usually his blanket is over his head OR is totally off him. He looked so sweet all snuggled in. He was enjoying a staring contest with the frog you see in the picture!
He's still not completely over his cold yet. He is still having some coughing fits at night, so then I have to go in and settle him down. We did that at 6 am this morning. I hope he can get a good night sleep soon - without coughing!
1 comment:
Harrison is such a darling little boy! We love to check your blog and see how he is growing and changing. Doesn't it go sooo fast!!!
We'll have to get the boys together sometime. I'm sure Noah and Harrison will have fun playing together soon!
Hope Harrison is better soon! When our boys were sick a few weeks ago, we found propping their cribs up on one end really helped relieve the coughing.
Blessings on your family!
Post a Comment