Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ready to Roll!

Harrison is more than ready to roll over, but just can't quite get his body to do it. He'll either have has legs twisting over with his chest on the floor, or he'll be on his side with his legs forward. So close, but not quite! I try to entice him with something to reach for, but it obviously isn't interesting enough to work hard for it. It will happen when we least expect it.

I am so ready for winter to be over!!! It is snowing here, yet again! How is it ever going to melt if it keeps going like this?! I have never had a case of spring fever like this before, but I'm ready to have some warmer, melting temperatures. Harrison woke up with a cold this morning. I have to be thankful that he hasn't been more sick this winter, but maybe if it was warmer, he wouldn't get this, right?!! No probably not, just wishful thinking. He's rattles, coughs, sneezes, watery eyes, etc. Poor little guy! He didn't even play this morning after his first bottle. He just looked at me and fell asleep after 40 minutes! Even snuggling on my lap without being interesten in anything else was more exciting to him - this doesn't happen anymore. I just know how I feel when I'm like that, so I feel bad for the little guy! Pray that he would be healed soon!


No comments: