
I know, it's hard to tell from this pictures that he's even sick, BUT boy oh boy did we have it bad!!!! Coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose, and did I say coughing?! I've never seen a baby feel and sound so crummy. I'll I wanted to do was be sick for him, and not have him feel this way! I do think the end is in sight! I believe that last night was the turning point! Today we have more smiles, and a better disposition! For as happy of a baby that he is - whoa was he grumpy! I know that I am too though when I can't breath, also meaning no sleep! He is still coughing alot, but it's sounding more manageable. WATCH OUT for this icky stuff! All I know is that I'm not going to expose any of you to this evil virus! Stay healthy!
4 comments:
So cute! He looks like Kevin (haha)
Oh that picture us just too funny! Adorable!!
What a great picture! My dad was looking over my shoulder and burst out laughing!
for being sick he sure looks like a happy baby! hugs! -Josh
Post a Comment