Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fun Stuff

One of Harrison's new favorite things is to watch the cars go by our house. He can stare out the window for 20 minutes and not be distracted by anything else. It's so funny to watch him, and see him processing all the information that he is getting.
We decided that it was just too nice to stay inside today. So the stroller came out and we went for a little walk around the neighborhood! Harrison's friend "Big Bug" came with too. Towards the end of our travels he was chewing on some of the things that are attached to his friend's wings! It's really fun to see the buds starting to come out on the trees. It really makes it feel like spring is actually here and the nice weather is going to stick around for a while!

3 comments:

Kari, RN said...

Oh, wow! In that second picture especially, I saw a little boy, not an infant! It's amazing how fast he's growing up!!

Brooke said...

I know! Last night I said the same thing when I was giving him a bath! My baby's not a baby anymore!

The Erickson Family said...

He is so adorable! I can't wait to meet him in May!