Monday, April 16, 2007

Wild Boy

One morning when I went up to get Harrison, he had everything in his crib on top of him! The blue and white blankie is usually above his head, and so are some of his toys, but this morning they were all on top of him. And he really hadn't moved much. Go figure! He was having a good time with everything he could get his hands on! Harrison is always at his best right away in the morning! Full of smiles and loves the world. It's the 12 hours of sleep that he gets at night!

1 comment:

The Erickson Family said...

He is so cute you two! Thanks for being so good to post comments on our blog regularly. I am sorry I haven't been very good at reciprocating. I do stop by often! Harrison is a DOLL! Do you live in Fergus? I am coming with our little man (in May) for my 10-year reunion. It would be fun to meet you, Brooke and Harrison and it would be fun to see you again Kevin!