Thursday, April 19, 2007

Momma's New Do

I'm typically not the type to put my own picture out there to show to people, but I had to show you my new do. It has been 12 years since I've had bangs, so this was a big jump for me. For anyone that knows about the experience of growing out bangs, you know what I'm talking about. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go there again, but I'm glad I did. I love my hairstylist Courtney! I'm so sad that she'll be moving to AZ at the end of the summer, so who knows what my hair will look like in the future - I don't think I can trust someone else to do her job! Harrison did look at me funny for a couple minutes, but it didn't take him long to adjust.

5 comments:

Hallie said...

Very cute, and Momma too.

Kari, RN said...

Cute haircut! I'm excited to see it in person and see what you look like with bangs! That's always a big adjustment, but I'm glad you went for it!

CJ Olson said...

Your hair is super cute!! I love it on you!!

Candis Berge said...

I love your bangs! Adorable!

Henrik and Carrie said...

I'd like to see Kevin's bangs.

Henrik