Saturday, August 04, 2007

Celebrating

The Future Fjestad Family - Jill, Zach, & Patsy. A little over a month to go!
Tonight we celebrated Jill's Birthday! Jeff reminded her that she is now a quarter of a century old. Her birthday was Thursday, but had to leave to be in a wedding on Friday, so this was our first chance to celebrate!
Jill and Zach got a kitten a few weeks ago and she had to come with and stay with Grandpa & Grandma while they were gone. Harrison loved Patsy; however, I'm not so sure that Patsy loved him. He would come walking near her and she would run in the other room! I know they will have many opportunities to get to know each other!


3 comments:

Hallie said...

I wish I could have a kitty!

stumbo fam said...

It's so good to see pics of Jill!! I loved the walking video! We should do a play date soon! Give me a call when you get a chance. Do any Friday's work for you guys?

The Erickson Family said...

Great photos of the Rogness family!