Friday, August 03, 2007

Water Needed When Hot!!!

On Tuesday, when it was so hot, Harrison and I got invited over to Kevin's aunt & uncle's place by his cousin to enjoy their pool! What a refreshing feeling! I think I enjoyed the water as much as Harrison did! Here the little man is with Lane - Kevin's cousin's son. Harrison loves playing with Lane and his older brother Carter! He had so much fun this day that he couldn't help but take a nap when we got home. Can you see he has a farmer tan!
Harrison with Natalie and Abby. The water in the little pool was as warm as a bath. It was nice to have him play in here when we (adults) weren't in the big pool! Either way, he loved it!
Thanks LaShawn for sharing your pictures of the day with me! We had a blast with everyone!

1 comment:

Candis Berge said...

I just love pictures of little ones playing in the baby pool. What fun!