Monday, August 13, 2007

Little Blue Velour Leisure Suit

"Throw me higher Daddy!!! Wahoo!!!"
Practicing my strut! I'm getting better and more confident.
Posing for the camera!
This outfit reminded me of a 70's leisure suit! I know it really isn't, but it's so cute on our little man! We really enjoyed the outdoors today since it was a little cooler. We went for a ride on the bike trail and played in the backyard (deck mostly). Harrison even tried on his first pair of shoes! They are a little big, but will be perfect for when winter gets here. I wanted to get a picture, but was a little distracted by everything that we were doing. Maybe next post!

3 comments:

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari, RN said...

What a cutie! That's a great outfit on him!

The Erickson Family said...

Adorable! I love his expression on the last one. What a doll!