Monday, December 10, 2007

19 Weeks 2 Days - Dec. 10th

Okay, so some have asked to see the bump, so here you go! Kevin was sitting on the chair - sorry for the bad angle. I never took any pics of me pregnant with Harrison, so this is a little weird to be showing off. I know that I'm bigger this time at this point, due to it being the second, but I've been reassured that I'm not measuring big!

6 comments:

meghan said...

You look beautiful! Love the shirt, by the way!

ML Rusch said...

I think it's good to have some pictures of the "bump" to look back on! By the way you do look great!

CJ Olson said...

You look so cute!! :-) Thanks for the picture.

Hallie said...

You look beautiful and you need to keep taking pictures of your bump!

Hallie said...

p.s. with each kid, you pop out faster!!!

The Erickson Family said...

I can't believe that you didn't take any pregnant photos with Harrison! You look great and your baby will LOVE seeing these later on!