Thursday, December 20, 2007

Booster & Bottle

I'm not sure why the straps on Harrison's booster seat are so exciting to play with, but he LOVES to do this after he eats! Whatever makes the boy happy! This was just too cute of a picture of H and Daddy that I couldn't resist!
Last night Harrison found this 2 liter and had so much fun with it. This was mainly what was happening! He would tip it up (with/out hands), and when he would take it out he would lick and smack his lips. There wasn't anything left inside, but I'm sure a little sugar was left on the rim that he was tasting. This kid is always finding something new to figure out!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Our kids ALL loved to do straps. Luke and Hannah still do them whenever they get the chance. Often, when I'm in a hurry I find the car seats all buckled in and I have to wrestle with them...sometimes it's not so cute... :)