Sunday, December 02, 2007

UNO

8 comments:

Kari, RN said...

What a GREAT laugh!!!

James, Keisha, Nevaeh, Bodin, Jaxtin said...

That was SO cute! When Bodin heard him laughing he came crawling over to the computer to see too! Very Funny!

Anonymous said...

That laugh is awesome! How cute!!!

About Corbin's snowsuit...Old Navy last year had some really thin snowsuits and I just put that on him with his winter coat and some boots and sent him out.

Are you over the sickness yet? Maybe it's just me, but your pregnancy is going fast! I look at your blog and it's a new week!! Congrats on the new clothes too! I remember preg. clothes being the most comfortable ever...we called them my buffet pants!

Take care and God bless,
emily d.

djrogness said...

He is so adorable! I love his laugh!!

Andrea said...

It's so cool when you can find something for your kid to laugh at. Harrison has a great laugh - I'm sure you think so too! :)

meghan said...

what a cutie!

The Erickson Family said...

Hilarious! I was laughing right along with all of you! So cute!

The Erickson Family said...

Brooke - I think it's time for a pregnant photo of you! :o)