Yea! I'm still anxiously awaiting the news, so I'll keep checking faithfully!
In the baby poll I said you'd have the baby yesterday! I guess I didn't get that one right! I'm so excited to learn of the baby's arrival - I keep checking for an announcement!
Bummer....I missed out on the due date but maybe I'm still in the poll for my other guesses!
Can't wait to hear the news!! And again, Let me know if I can do anything k !!!
Opps! Ben was on the computer last. That comment is from me!
Yep - still faithfully checking the blog. Can't wait!! I'm sure you feel the same... :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yea! I'm still anxiously awaiting the news, so I'll keep checking faithfully!
In the baby poll I said you'd have the baby yesterday! I guess I didn't get that one right! I'm so excited to learn of the baby's arrival - I keep checking for an announcement!
Bummer....I missed out on the due date but maybe I'm still in the poll for my other guesses!
Can't wait to hear the news!! And again, Let me know if I can do anything k !!!
Opps! Ben was on the computer last. That comment is from me!
Yep - still faithfully checking the blog. Can't wait!! I'm sure you feel the same... :)
Post a Comment