Sunday, May 04, 2008

Introducing....

Emmett Robert Rogness
May 3rd
8 lbs 14 oz. 20.5 inches
picuture to follow later
Brooke and I are happy to say the new addition to our family has arrived into the world alive and well! We went up to Innovis at 11:15 pm on Friday night and he came into the world at 7:53 am on Saturday. He has dark hair and cute little dark eyes, and is not real rolly but just soild looking like his big brother. Which by the way is kind of in denial about him. Harrison doesn't have much time for him right now, there is to many other cool things to see and get into in mommy's room and in the hospital in general. Once we get home (on Monday most likely? ) the real world with set in with all three of us, getting used to having Emmett in our lives. Brooke is doing wonderful and looks amazing, as usual. I'll let her get into the details of the labor and delivery. All I'll say right now is for those of you who can figure out this clue: very oppostie of Harrison's labor and delivery. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers you have posted and relayed to us. We feel very blessed to have all of you a part of our lives and now "our boys" lives. When Brooke gets home, she'l post some pics for all of you!
-Proud Daddy, Kevin

17 comments:

stumbo fam said...

Congrats!! How wonderful! We can't wait to see your new bundle of joy!

CJ Olson said...

Congratulations Brooke, Kevin and Harrison! How exciting to have a new baby boy! I'm glad that Brooke is doing well and that Emmett is doing well also! Enjoy this time getting to know everyone! So excited for you guys

ML Rusch said...

Congratulations! Grandma had pictures at church and he is quite the handsome little guy! We are so glad that everything went well! God bless your family!

The Erickson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I saw some photos of him on Facebook. What a doll! I was thinking "boy". :o) FUN for Harrison!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! We'll be praying for all of you! Can't wait to see pictures! God bless!

Hallie said...

Way to go Brooke! Congrats to all and I can't wait to meet him. Blessings to you and your new little one.

Kari, RN said...

Yeah! Congratulations to all of you! I'm so excited to hear about Emmett, and can't wait to see pictures! I'll be praying for you as you adjust to being a family of four!

meghan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Ok, I NEED pictures!! I can't wait to meet this new little guy! Soooo excited!

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

Welcome, Emmett! We can't wait to meet you buddy! Congratulations to all of you on your growing family. We look forward to the pictures!

Jim and Marilyn said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for all four of you! How special that everyone has their own birthdays, too. God's blessings as you adjust to life with boys! (We thought it was great!)

Ruth said...

Welcome to the family Emmette. Congrats to your mom and dad and big brother. We can hardly wait to meet you in person!

Great Aunt Ruth
;)

Kristina said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see what he looks like. We will be praying for you all as you head home soon. We'll pray especially for Harrison as he adjusts to being a big brother and trying to figure out who the little guy is. God's blessings to the 4 of you.

Josh (Kelley), Cassandra & Girls said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!! We can't wait to meet Emmett in person. (Love the name!) We're praying for you as you come home and get used to havin' boys rule at your home Brooke! I'll be calling you soon. So happy for all of you!

djrogness said...

We are SO, SO happy for you guys!

We had hoped to get up to see you in the hospital - but the weekend was CRAZY!!

We cannot wait to meet Emmett! How fun to have two little boys so close in age - they will be best buddies for sure! We praying for you as you transition to a family of four! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Congratulations! We were at the Mother-Daughter Brunch at Bethel when we heard the news. We are so glad everything went fine and Emmett has safely arrived!!

We just talked to Shelley and talked about the blog and the proud Daddy's comments. So happy for all of you! Hi to Harrison and welcome Emmett!

Love, Les & LeAnn

Ekelund Fam said...

Congratulations! And welcome Emmett!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kevin and Brooke! We are so excited to meet the newest member of the family. We are patiently waiting to see pictures of little Emmett (ok, maybe not so patiently). God's blessings on your family.

love,
LaShawn, Terry and boys