Thursday, May 08, 2008

Keeping You in Suspense? Here he is ...





Sorry to keep you all waiting so long, but I needed to remove some files on the computer to make more room for Emmett's pictures!
Even though Emmett was big, he still seems so little to us! He is doing quite well, and is learning to like night time better each night. I remember Harrison going through the same thing, so at least I wasn't caught off guard this time! He did manage to have some jaundice, but his bili levels have gone down now today and he looks less yellow as well.
Harrison is slowly catching on that this little thing is not going to be leaving very soon. He does seem to be curious when he cries or when he is in something that he would like to play with. We have been saying "gentle" quite often and I don't know that this concept has sunk in yet. There are moments when he does try to be very helpful and wants to tend to Emmett. Harrison is also enjoying the testing of limits, especially now that our hands can literally be full and also try to manage him too. It will be very interesting when Kevin is back at work. I know I will probably be looking forward to nap time even more now then before!
We are so enjoying this little bundle that the Lord has blessed us with! He is so good, and has a special purpose for Emmett and Harrison in our lives! What an awesome thing to look forward to over the years to come! We have appreciated all of your prayers and congrats over the past few days! We look forward to keeping you up to date on the lives of our two boys!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations to you all!! I've been waiting for some pictures since I can't just drive over to your house. Emmett looks sweet and hopefully he will be good to you in the days and nights ahead. :) Enjoy God's newest miracle in your life.

Candis Berge said...

Yes, thanks for the pictures, I was checking too. I sure hope that having two children doesn't mean you won't be blogging as much... you have so much more to blog now!

He's adorable and big congratulations to you!

The Erickson Family said...

Fun to see these! He is so sweet!!! Congratulations!

Jim and Marilyn said...

Your baby is so beautiful and the whole family looks good! Interesting how the word "gentle" keeps getting used by moms through the years...Thanks for sharing your newest miracle with us!

Kristina said...

He is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys!

Hallie said...

He is very cute! Congratulations! I know it's an adjustment going from 1 to 2 but you'll do just fine. Please let me know what I can do for you.

God bless you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I didn't think he looked like Harrison when we met him, but the second picture looks just like him I think. He's so adorable! Congrats again! What a cute family you all make.

CJ Olson said...

I love the pictures of Emmett...he is so adorable!

Eric, Maralee, & Baby S said...

Emmett is adorable! Thanks for the pictures...we were in suspense. : ) What a precious gift from God. Congrats again!

stumbo fam said...

Emmett is soooo adorable!! I can't wait to see him in person! Please let me know if I can do anything for you!! I am looking forward to our walks this summer!