Monday, August 18, 2008

15 Weeks

Here's our sweet little boy! I can't believe that he is 3 1/2 months already! I was mentioning to Kevin a few days ago that in a couple weeks Emmett could have rice cereal if we wanted to try it. He of coarse didn't believe me, and tried to tell me that Harrison didn't have cereal that early! We didn't make a meal out of it at that age, but we still tried giving him some. I don't know that we will be doing it at 4 months (it would be alot more work for me), and I don't think he is truly ready for it yet either. I think that this was a wake up call to Kevin for how old/big our baby is getting! It is hard to believe that he is getting ready for solid foods!

2 comments:

djrogness said...

Such a sweet picture of him - love his little face... and really, almost 4 months old?!

Jim and Marilyn said...

we can't believe that Emmett is already that old! He looks like such a sweet little boy. They grow up soooo fast!